Parish Council Meetings
Parish council meetings are currently suspended due to the COVID 19 public meeting restrictions. The Parish Council is still contacable via the clerk during this period.
Please check back for changes to venues and dates. The Parish Council hope to resume meetings in the local village venues shortly.
Traditionally Parish Council meets every two months, on the first Wednesday of the month at 7.30 pm. The meetings rotate between the village halls within the three wards (Brampton, Knock and Long Marton).
• Wednesday 14th July 2021 at 7.30pm Venue to be confirmed
• Wednesday 8th September 2021 at 7.30pm Venue to be confirmed
• Wednesday 10th November 2021 at 7.30pm Venue to be confirmed
• Wednesday 12th January 2022 at 7.30pm Venue to be confirmed
• Wednesday 9th March 2022 at 7.30pm Venue to be confirmed
Please check the website closer to the meeting dates for the venue and whether virtual of face to face meeting.